Innovation through Design Thinking

Best answers
Coins
Hello from Australia

I am a Design Practitioner and Academic working in sharing skills in problem-solving and project establishment utilising the UN Sustainability Development Goals as a framework and tools developed in conjunction with the UN to empower communities and Industries in sustainability financially, environmentally and socially/culturally.
I have run workshops in Australia India and Japan bringing together disparate stakeholders and uniting them through design to empower them to take action.
These workshops focussed on microplastics mainly but transferred equally in India to Air Quality solutions. poster kyushu.jpg poster kyushu.jpg workshop ISPIM Fukuoka.jpg Workshop Kyushu.jpg

Best answers
Coins
Roy
Haven't been out fishing yet, been down here 9 months now, 4 months under COVID.
The shutdown has boosted most peoples engagement with zoom etc which has helped the isolation.
I am still hunting those projects though not with University as COVID killed that dead.
India is looking interesting, just got to make it pay.
Hope you are well and keeping your distance.
Mark

rpalmer

AISP
Content Editor
Best answers
Coins
Roy
Haven't been out fishing yet, been down here 9 months now, 4 months under COVID.
The shutdown has boosted most peoples engagement with zoom etc which has helped the isolation.
I am still hunting those projects though not with University as COVID killed that dead.
India is looking interesting, just got to make it pay.
Hope you are well and keeping your distance.
Mark
Hi Mark Tks for connecting through here - still working through the early stages but it’s taking shape. I’m virus free but suffering in other ways (old age..!!)
I’m struggling to see how things get back to ‘normal’ and despite the ‘cheap’ concepts I think travelling will be expensive- let’s see how it develops. Cheers Roy